Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sorry for the Wait!!!! -Samantha

Hey Everyone!
I am Samantha. I feel the need to give you somewhat of a slight introduction but it is challenging to fit 22 (almost 23 EEEKKKK) years into a paragraph. I am probably one of the most complicated people you will ever come in to contact with, not by choice of course. I say one thing and do another. Feel one thing and say another. Why do I do the things I do? Well, if you find the answer to that through these blogs, please let me know!

Like Alex said....sometimes you just need to let it out! Trust me you will hear plenty from me...hopefully not too much!!! But for right now, I just wanted to say "Hey" and let you guys know that there really are two parts of "Just let it out girlfriend".

More to come very very soon. Promise. But we can just keep this light for now.

LOVES!!!

As always,
Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment