Friday, April 9, 2010

'First Things First' -Alex M

First things first.  Who am I?  Well, I am one half of 'Just Let It Out Girlfriend'.  I'm Alex M.  If  you really wanted to get to know me, you would need a few hours, a box of tissues, and tolerance for one extraordinary story or one boring one - depending on your tastes.  As far as my personality goes, my astrological sign, Capricorn mirrors the kind of person I am.  I'm going to explain this because often my personality attributes are the source and the underlying reason why I 'just need to let out' my thoughts sometimes.  

Capricorns.. Oh, the mountain goats.  We are all about hard work.  We're practical, ambitious, dedicated almost to the point of stubbornness, and are always looking to get to the top. Some people criticize us for making impulsive decisions, however little do they know that us Caps either have it all planned out or are just fearless & go confidently in the direction of our dreams (Yes, I borrowed that last part from Thoreau).  We do have down falls, we're egotistical, competitive, and status concerned.  However, underneath it all we are down to earth and find the greatest personal satisfaction in our successes and being an inspiration for others.  We need to feel useful and effective in the real world in order to be satisfied with our lives. 

Again, I went into this little digression just because you'll all see that in some way these characteristics will transcend through whatever it is i'll be writing about.  You'll See... Stay Tuned!

xoxo, 
Alex M.


PS - Samantha sends her love! She is currently having technological difficulties with her Mac. The Genius Bar needs to work their magic asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment